First Wealth are trying to position themselves in the financial services market as an entrepeneurial brand who build that relationship with their clients to find out their hopes and dreams and then they work on a financial plan to acheive those goals. Anthony Villis is the Managing Director of First Wealth and his enthusiasm for how they operate is clear from the moment we begin the podcast – we chat about how he’s levelling up in his professional role by taking on more of a marketing and client capture based approach rather than one who sits in client meetings. The reason is explained fully in the episode so take a listen!
This episode of The SalesChange Podcast covers –
- History of First Wealth and how they started.
- Why Anthony is focusing more on client capture than client meetings through marketing.
- What Anthony’s vision of leadership is.
- What makes First Wealth different in the Financial Services marketplace.
- A small bit of chat about the markets response to COVID-19..
- Answers to the ‘SalesChange 5’ questions.
On every SalesChange Podcast – we ask the guests to answer 5 standard questions – here are the responses from First Wealth’s Anthony Villis.
- What was the last book you read?
Anthony – As I have recently interviewed Ben Hunt-Davies for my own podcast – I have recently read ‘Will It Make The Boat Go Faster’ by Ben Hunt-Davies.
- Who is the leader you look up to the most?
Anthony – Given the current situation and how she has reacted over this period – it has to be Jacinda Ardern. I think this modern way of leading and politics is about to spread across the globe.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
Anthony – As with every young boy – I wanted to be a footballer!
- Whats the worst job you could imagine doing?
- Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn?
Anthony – LinkedIn